Business of Twitter's API
I've made a career out of studying the Business of APIs. Last year I wrote a book on the subject, and this year I thought the best way to further my expertise was to study the largest and most important APIs available.
In my opinion the most important API available today is the Twitter API. Is is not just a pioneering technology, the Twitter API ecosystem help set the stage for much of the current open API movement.
To better understand the Twitter API, I've spend hundreds of hours reading blog posts and Tweets from Twitter, the tech blogosophere and the Twitter ecosystem, and compiled as a Twitter history timeline.
From this research I am publishing a series of blog posts and ultimately some white papers on the Business of Twitter's API, and linking to all of it here.
If you are interested in learning more about this research into Twitter or other top APIs, visit my research page.
|Acquisitions||Investors / Investment|
Latest Blog Posts
- Open Data as Defined By the White House
- Lack of Cloud Awareness Impacted Twitters Perspective, Setting Bad Tone for How It Deals With Ecosystem
- The 3 Legs Of An Open API
- The Executives Guide to Power and Retention In An API Driven World
- Three Layers of Open
- API Transparency Report as Essential Building Block
- Government and Vendor Data Access Via My Platform OAuth
- At What Point Should Twitter Be Considered An Essential Service?
- Are We Eliminating The Open From the Internet By Using APIs?
- Making Transparency Reports Standard Operating Procedure